I’m trying to open a recycle business for used cooking oil and ship out to others country. Did I need to apply any additional lincese for it or only my business lincese should be fine?



  1. 0 Votes

    You would probably need to check the specific trade regulations regarding recycled cooking oil in the countries you are looking to export too.  You may need foreign licenses to operate as an official retailer, or at least basic trade clearance.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!