I live close to a farm and its really loud, is there a way to report the noise pollution?



  1. 0 Votes

    Noise pollution from a farm is harmful to neighbors as well as farm workers.  You can certainly complain to the local sheriff department especially if you feel that the noise is avoidable, or if it is not during normal business hours.  It is helpful to determine the actual decibel level of the offensive noise.  This will help the authorities determine if it is worth their time to investigate.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!