Is zoo world the best childrens magazine?

3

Answers

It’s difficult to pick a “best” children’s magazine, but as far as learning about nature and wild animals, etc. it is a wonderful publication. Learning about different animals and habitats fosters an appreciation of nature as children grow up which will be very important in the coming years.

The National Wildlife Federation suggests a few different wildlife magazines for children. For ages 1-4 they recommend Wild Animal Baby; for ages 3-7 they recommend Your Big Backyard; and for ages 7 and up they recommend Ranger Rick. The Canadian Wildlife Federation suggests Wild Magazine for ages 6-12. Other kids favorites are Zoobooks, Zoobies, and Zootles.

When I was young, I was partial to both Highlights Magazine and Zoobooks. They get my vote.