In your opinion which is the best looking car, Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf or the Chevy Volt?

I personally like the way the Toyota Prius looks versus the Nissan Leaf and the Chevy Volt. I love the way the shape of the rear on the Prius looks and the new 2012 plug-in version has the option of coming with decorative decals on the sides. I also love the color choices better; the Prius has awesomely inspired earthy tones like “sea glass pearl” and “clearwater blue metallic”   

As far as current factory models go, I’ve got to say that the Honda Insight always catches my attention. I like how it is smaller than Toyota’s hybrid. It’s just so compact and cute! One would think that a smaller car like that would get better gas mileage, but unfortunately it get fewer mpg than the Prius.