In your opinion what is the best source of energy?

8

Answers

In my opinion, harvesting wind energy is the best use of a natural resource to generate energy.

I agree – wind energy shows the most potential for a renewable energy source.

I’ll opt for solar, though wind is my second choice. It’s just simpler to cover roofs with panels than with propellers on top of towers. Now, why didn’t anyone make a turbine coated with photovoltaics?

My vote would be for solar.  An individual can own a solar panel with little intrusion.  Wind turbines take up much more space for a single home and there is no guarantee that your home will be in a position to generate wind energy.  There is always sunlight.  It just seems to be a much  more versatile option.

I think that wind power has a huge potential.  It can be used in all sorts of climates year-round, day and night.  The only downside I see to wind energy is that it is a huge investment and extremely expensive.

I’m going to give some love to tidal energy. Renewable and 2/3 of the planet is covered by water.  Also the turbines are not a blight on the scenery since they are under water.

The sun!! Solar panels and natural light are great options for clean, free energy.