A young Starling or Grekel was found. What do they eat?

A group of crows attacked the nest, from what I saw 1 was taken away, I assume to be eaten. This one was knocked out of the nest. The nest was way to high for me to reach and we are on a busy street (people/cars/cats) so I scooped him up after an hour of no contact from mom. No pin feathers. Just immature wings. I helped a robin a few years back, so I know I can help this guy too.

Many wildlife rehabilitation centers feed rescued starlings a cat or dog food based mixture due to the high protein content.  For more info, check out the links below. 

Your best bet would be to take it to a wildlife rehabilitation center nearby. They specialize in raising wildlife and have them return to their natural habitat when grown. People that raise birds and other animals will be tempted to bond with that animal, and a bird or animal that has no fear of humans will not survive long, unfortunately.