Will world power shift if the United States is no longer dependent on other countries for energy?

I’m not exactly sure what this question is asking. It seems as if you are implying that countries supplying most of our oil are world powers and if we become sustainable those countries will no longer be in that position. I do not think most countries that supply our oil are world powers though. I actually think that it will take a lot of time before we are truly no longer dependent on power from other countries, and once that happens I think the U.S. will be able to sustain its world power position even more so since we will not have to make allies with countries we do not agree with just because they have oil.