Will the success or failure of inconvenient truth have a lot to do with how many more environmental movies we see?

Well, An Inconvenient Truth has already been very successful to this point. I think the movie is a big reason now that we are seeing more environmental movies like Zero Impact Man and Home. While there is a lot to be done still on the environmental front, movies are a great and entertaining way to get the message out.

To tell the truth, I don’t really ever even think about the Inconvenient Truth anymore. It maybe did its part to jump start the environmental movement that we’re part of today, but I don’t think it’s success or failure would really have any impact on environmental movies being made now.