Will this oil spill be talked about in school for years to come?

There is a possibility of classrooms changing their curriculum to include environmental aspects. I know when I was a child, teachers liked to make everything concerning the environment basic, so it probably won’t be talked about much in grade school. If anything, It will likely be included in text books for environmental science majors in colleges in order to emphasize the importance of harvesting renewable energy sources.

Yes definitely. This oil spill is one of the worst manmade disasters in American history, if not the world. It will go down in the books and will be studied closely to make sure future generations learn from our mistakes. Nevertheless, I am talking from a northeastern prospective, as I have no idea what they do in texas–especially when they make their curriculum more “conservative.”