Mercury poisoning in fish is more worse of a problem than radiation poisoning. First of all, mercury exists in more places than radiation. Most radiation are found at very low concentrations or background levels. Radiation is generally well contained. Mercury excists in many places, especially the electronics we throw away in millions of tons every year. A lot of mercury ends up in waterways because they aren’t disposed of properly. Mercury bioaccumulates in the food chains, so even if there are very little mercury in the water, fishes and species higher in the food chain carry very high mercury concentration in their bodies, which poisons them and those who ingest them. So the problem of mercury poisoning in fish is greater.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC