Centipedes are venomenous but the common house centipede is harmless. According to many sources the bite of even the biggest centipede is not lethal enough to kill a human. The larger centipedes like the giant red-headed centipede or the vietnamese centipede are considered more harmful and can be dangerous to small children or those with bee sting allergies. They can induce anaphylactic shock in some, an allergic reaction that can lead to death if untreated.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC