Why the changes

Considering that my previous attempts at emailing you went nowhere, perhaps this one will make it through your gate keepers.

Why the change in the formatting of your site and why now am I able to access questions and answers, whereas before I was not authorized?

To put it mildly, I was very disappointed in the previous management style of your website that didn’t seem much interested in becoming an “authoritative” information source, but more about environmental advocacy. I do not recall ever posting anything controversial or inappropriate within the context of current or past environmental subjects, that warranted my exclusion. I also noted that beyond the surface hullabaloo of pop environmentalism, there wasn’t a whole lot of digging into the actual meat and potato’s of the subject matter.

0

Answers