Why is it worse to be electrocuted in water?



  1. 0 Votes

    The electricity travels through the salt in the water because it is very conductive and also if it was pure water it would not conduct electricity. ( Top of my Noodle)

  2. 0 Votes

    Let me clarify something: pure water is water that has a pH balance of 7.0, and it is NOT found naturally anywhere in the world. It can be purified with a lot of work, but it won’t stay in that state for long. So, the water that comes out of the tap, the water that falls when it rains, and that water in lakes will all conduct electricity. Essentially, it is the ionization of the water due to minerals in it that causes the shock. The reason why it’s worse? Well, because it’s conductive, it can increase the shock you would get.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!