Sucking the poison out of a snake bite can have some terrible consequences. One, if you are bitten you should seek medical attention immediately. Sucking out the poison of your own wound could very easily allow poison to enter your bloodstream through your mouth instead of the wound. If someone else tries to suck it out, they can get infected and then you have a worse situation on your hands.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC