Well kerosene was once used frequently for lamps. These days there are so many other alternatives that are less messy, provide a better quality of light, and are not a fire hazard. As a kid, we had kerosene lamps for when the power went out. Now, there are better flashlights and kinetically charged lights that can be used in a pinch instead. Burning kerosene can also contribute to indoor air pollution.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC