Why does your back get sore when you sleep?

Having a sore back after sleep is not something that everyone experiences. It is likely that you are sleeping in a position that causes pressure to your spin or your mattress is too hard for you. Check out the link below for things you can try for a better sleep. 

So, I just got back from a 3 week vacation and realized that although I navigated my way through many different places and consequently sleeping arrangements, from uncomfortable couches to plush king size pillow tops, my back felt great every morning. After sleeping only one night in my own bed upon return I realized that my lower back was achy, a similar feeling I had experienced over the past 6 months or so. Guess what – I am buying a new mattress! If you are able to test alternative sleeping areas for a few nights, you will know if it’s your mattress or sleeping posture.