Generally, sharpies contain two solvents, nitroparaffin and naphtha. The super sharpies contain Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether instead. Yes, you can get sick from inhaling these solvents too deeply. (Typically, people inhale them to get high.) You can experience severe headaches, neck pains, etc. You won’t get sick from simply smelling the sharpie, but inhaling it repeatedly can harm you.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC