Millipedes have repugnatorial glands which produce smelly fluids that can cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to insects or insect toxins. This insect is capable of squirting these fluids over a distance of several inches. The fluid not only smells but can also be dangerous to the eyes. It is recommended that you wash hands with soap and water until smell disappears to avoid any adverse reactions.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC