why do duck eggs leak yolk

I am not a professional, but if you are raising ducks and are trying to incubate these eggs, I would say this is a serious problem and that you should refer to someone who has raised ducks before.  If you are planning to eat these eggs, I would recommend that you don’t – throw them away!

Based on what I know of bird eggs, if the duck is exposed or around pesticides, this will have negative effects on egg shells, namely they will be soft and most likely break. Aside from that, duck eggs should be used within 8 days of being layed if not refrigerated, otherwise they will rot and leak. Do not eat these eggs.

If your eggs are not leaking, to check if they’re good or bad, put them in water. The eggs that sink are good, the ones that float are bad.