Why did you become a freegan?

For me the only good reason I’ve heard fro becoming vegan is that the meat industry keeps animals in completely inhumane conditions including pumping cows full of hormones and clip chickens beaks. So, I agree that supported these industries is immoral. As a so called freegan I’m not supporting these industries because I never pay for their products see I only eat them if I come across them for free.

I actually did not know what a “freegan” was until I researched it after reading this post.  Personally, I do not consider myself a freeganbecause I eat animal products, however there are definitely some aspects that apply to my life.  With that being said, I think that a lot of people have some sort of freeganism in their life, even if they don’t know it like I didn’t.