A polar bear liver, because of the high concentration of vitamin A it contains, can kill a human who ingests it due to retinol overdose. Symptoms include headache, dizziness, and peeling skin. The polar bear does not need this much vitamin A, but developed a tolerance to it because of the seals they eat. Because vitamin A plays an important role in growth especially in babies, seals DO need a high dose of vitamin A to survive in the arctic climate and so that the pups quickly grow through their vulnerable stage. So don’t eat a seal’s liver, either!
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC