Fish oil contains omega 3, which provides the following benefits:
1. Less pain and inflammation (regulate body’s inflammation cycle)
2. Cardiovascular health (lowers cholesterol, tryglicerides, LDLs and blood pressure; increases good HDL cholesterol)
3. Protection from stroke and heart attack
4. Better brain function
5. Alleviates symptoms depression, bipolar disorder and psychosis
6. Lower incidence of childhood disorders
7. Reduced chances of breast, colon, and prostate cancer
Check the second link for more exhaustive information on the benefits of fish oil.
Fish oils are good for you because they contain Omega-3 fatty acids. These acids are necessary for a variety of the body’s systems, but the human body cannot produce them itself.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC