Whom should i consult?

I met an accident injuring my hip and hands. I was recommended a hip replacement surgery. My friend who is a surgeon told that some scanning procedures were not relevant to my treatment. I did a check up in his hospital and came to know that I just needed a simple operation. I dont know what to do since I already paid some amount to the hospital. I want the money back. How can I move legally? Whom should i consult?



  1. 0 Votes

    You can definitely get back your money because it is an unintended surgery. You need a good medical malpractice lawyer who is experienced in handling the cases regarding medical malpractices. I would suggest you seeking the help of a reputed Law firm or lawyer. Make sure that you take all the medical records with you when you set out.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!