Whom should i consult?

I met an accident injuring my hip and hands. I was recommended a hip replacement surgery. My friend who is a surgeon told that some scanning procedures were not relevant to my treatment. I did a check up in his hospital and came to know that I just needed a simple operation. I dont know what to do since I already paid some amount to the hospital. I want the money back. How can I move legally? Whom should i consult?

1

Answers

You can definitely get back your money because it is an unintended surgery. You need a good medical malpractice lawyer who is experienced in handling the cases regarding medical malpractices. I would suggest you seeking the help of a reputed Law firm or lawyer. Make sure that you take all the medical records with you when you set out.