Who in your mind is the most famous scientist of all time?

Albert Einstein comes to mind first. However, Marie Curie comes to mind as a close second. Marie Curie is definitely the most famous female scientist of all time.

Speaking of female scientists, they often do not get the credit they deserve. Rosalind Franklin was one who should have received a lot more credit than she got for the discovery of the structure of DNA.

I would say Albert Einstein (he came to my mind first) or Gregor Mendel. Gregor Mendel is known as the father of genetics. He was the first to realize how traits are passed from one generation to the next by researching pea plants. Unfortunately, he was ahead of his time and not many people understood or appreciated his work during his lifetime.