Who would you want to lead you into a green battle?

This may be difficult to arrange, but my ideal choice would be Theodore Roosevelt. He has both the green credentials and has been tested in actual battle.

Captain Planet! We could all put our elemental rings together and summon him because the best way to win a green battle is to work together to protect the planet.

I would choose Starhawk to lead me; in a way she already does. If you aren’t familiar with her activism and writings Starhawk is a feminist, and self-described witch with an incredible track record of fighting for the Earth. What would make her a good leader? Her commitment to the environment is without question, and I truly trust her motives–she can’t be bought. She has worked for decades to train activists, to teach permaculture and low-impact living. Her many books have inspired me tremendously to live by my heart and to do right by the Earth. In particular, I recommend “Earth Path.”