who would you say has had the worst environmental report card EVER?

If you are asking about a company in general, then personally, I have always disliked Monsanto. They are a big agricultural company boasting over $2.1 billion revenue in 2009 and a $44 billion market value. They have been infamous for genetically modifying seeds and getting in multiple lawsuits with small independent farms. They were also behind a hormone chemical used to inject into dairy cows to unnaturally increase milk production, which lead to health issues with the cows. Currently 80% of the U.S.’s soybean and cotton crops are from Mosanto biotech seeds. I don’t believe that pesticide, drought, and insect resistant plants can be good for ones health. I am a believer in natural locally produced goods, so I do not like Monsanto.