Who should I talk to in my town if I want them to try and go green?



  1. 0 Votes

    Try getting in touch the Mayor’s office, as well as city supervisors. If you get in touch with people and phrase your argument professionally, they’ll certainly listen to you.

  2. 0 Votes

    To add I would also talk to any organization whose operations are in your area, that relate to what you want to propose to the state. They will have a lot of experience in dealing with politics and ways to get bills passed into laws.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!