Who pays you people to push the CO2 mistake?

4

Answers

I don’t get paid.

Boy talk about conspiracies! We former believer voters all get bribe checks from oil corporations and an oil exec is holding a gun to my head? Too funny! We all want a safe planet and your demonizing and politicizing of and divisive alienation of all environmental efforts shows you hate humanity, not love the planet. Get ahead of the curve and put the CO2 mistake aside. Support has vanished and the scientists are not acting like it’s the emergency they said it was. Are they marching? No. Are you?
      Since you climate change believers trust the word of “science”, you must obey their wishes. The scientists you bow to are calling for a comet hit of an emergency and your personal definitions of crisis are tragically laughable. Climate Change wasn’t sustainability; it was a CO2 death threat to billions of children. Just remove the CO2 mistake and carry on. What is so wrong with that? Climate Blame was a comfortable lie for everyone involved because in this day and age exaggeration isn’t termed lying anymore.
      NONE of you believe in CO2 Climate Change Crisis yourselves, because if you truly did, you would be acting like it was the emergency they tell you it is. Until I see you remaining believers marching in the streets with your thousands of consensus scientists, I will no longer issue these CO2 death warrants to my children, just to get them to turn the lights out more often.
      Meanwhile, the UN, the media, academia and progressivism and the entire SCIENCE world had allowed carbon trading stock markets run by corporations and politicians to trump 3rd world fresh water relief, starvation rescue and 3rd world education for just over 25 years of climate CONTROL instead of the obviously needed POPULATION control.
      I’m not the only former believer urging prosecutors to lay criminal chargers to the leading scientists and news editors for knowingly inciting this needless panic of CO2 climate crisis. Now we can get back to being responsible environmentalists, civilized and progressive.

I wasn’t alive 25 years ago so I wasn’t able to experience this fear mongering but it sounds terrifying and I’m terribly sorry that you had to go through all that. If you have any words of advice that can help me and my generation avoid these mistakes, I’d gladly listen and take notes.

The CO2 theory is 25 years old and it has predicted a climate hell for that long now. And you don’t call that fear? You don’t call that fear mongering? You know it, and I know it and we all know it that Climate Change was a useful exaggeration but continued support of it is dividing responsible environmental efforts. Your generation of pansies bows like trained domestic cattle to a politicians promising to lower the seas and make the weather colder with taxes. And, you want to hand over the management of the climate’s temperature to carbon trading markets and corporations and politicians.
      Meanwhile, the UN had allowed carbon trading markets run by corporations and politicians to trump 3rd world fresh water relief, starvation rescue and 3rd world education for just over 25 years of climate CONTROL instead of the obviously needed POPULATION control.