Who is the most anti fur celebrity?

There are many anti-fur celebrities:  Charlize Theron, Pamela Anderson, Heather Mills, Cindy Crawford.  Even Michelle Obama has jumped on the PETA anti-fur campaign along with Oprah, Carrie Underwood and Tyra Banks.  I think choosing the biggest anti-fur celebrity activist is highly debatable, so I’ll throw out my personal opinion.  I’ll go with the classic celeb Bob Barker, long time game show host/animal rights activist who has campaigned for animals and against fur since the 1970s.

I would say Ingrid Newkirk.  She’s the founder of PETA.  She’s probably the most opposed to fur out of anyone in the world.  Other than that, the celebrities mentioned above are all PETA supporters and would share Ms. Newkirk’s views on that subject.