Who issues the license for a new recycling center?



  1. 0 Votes

    You need a business license which is issued by your state.  In order to pay CRV, which gives customers incentive to use your business, you need to become certified through CalRecycle.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!