Who do you file a complaint with concerning a faulty vehicle

Have a new Ford and not getting any satisfaction from Ford



  1. 0 Votes

    It depends what kind of “faulty” you are dealing with. If it’s a new car, deal with the dealership and the manufacturer. If it’s something to do with your safety and is large enough that it made need a recall, you should report it to safercar.gov (link below). If it’s a used car that you bought third party, there’s unfortunately not much you can do. If you purchased it through a business that is not helping out when you feel they should, report it to the Better Business Bureau (see link). 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!