Who do I call if I see someone dumping chemicals into a stream?



  1. 0 Votes

    You can call local law enforcement or the DNR. It depends by state who the proper authorties are, but the local law enforcement will get in touch.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!