Who is Bill Nye?

Bill Nye is the coolest scientist that ever was. I know him from a show called “Bill Nye the Science Guy” and was awesome. I watched it every night when I was little.

Bill Nye is a scientist, engineer, comedian, author, and inventor.  He is most famous for his show “Bill Nye the Science Guy” which aired on an Comedy Central and an NBC affiliate.  The show won 18 Emmys in 5 years.  In between creating the shows, he wrote five kids’ books about science, including his latest title, “Bill Nye’s Great Big Book of Tiny Germs.”  Bill Nye is the host of three currently-running television series. “The 100 Greatest Discoveries” airs on the Science Channel. “The Eyes of Nye” airs on PBS stations across the country.  Bill’s latest project is hosting a show on Planet Green called “Stuff Happens.”

On a personal level, I have a good friend who met Bill Nye.  He claims that Mr. Nye refuses to give out autographs and had quite a displeseant personality.

Bill Nyew was known as the science guy.  He was most famous for his work on a very popular Disney show for children.  As well as doing the television show, he was an educator anad comedian.  He made learning science fun by incorporating his humor and unique personality into the show.  He has also hosted and appeared on several other televsion shows since that show ended, such as The Eyes of Nye on PBS.  He has guest-starred on the crime drama Numb3rs and he currently hosts Stuff Happens on the Planet Green network.