which is worse for the environment and labor: samsung or motorola smartphones?

i say both because well to me i think we can do beter by righting letters two times a week but there is the tree problem that is horrible as well

According to investigations conducted by Greenpeace, samsung ranks better than motorola as far as overall company practices go. I’m not sure about specifics on smartphones. I personally have a carbon-neutral phone from motorola right now. My first phone was from from Sony Ericsson, and I have had two Samsung phones. One thing that I like about my motorola phone over the other phones I have had is that all motorola phones use the same standard charger, so you don’t need to throw away your charger every time you get a new phone. Other members of my family have motorola phones as well, so I don’t need to worry about packing my charger when I go visit them. My carbon-neutral phone doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of a smart phone, but I am satisfied with it.