Which third-party group has the best eco-friendly product certification logo in your opinion?

I personally like the RainForest Alliance Certification logo with the frog and the no animal testing certified leaping bunny logo.

LEED Certification. LEED stands for Leadership in Enery and Environmental Design. It is a sustainability metric for buildings and urban development. It rates buildings on its energy efficiency, use of materials, waste management, etc… Its internationally recognized and being adapted as a standard for many new construction projects everywhere, for example: the City of Los Angeles are requiring all new buildings to be LEED certified. 

I was going to say the Leaping Bunny certification. There is another one I like, which is the Fair Trade Organization. They have ten principles, including: creating opportunites for economically disadvantaged producers.

I think that looking for the Forest Stewardship Council logo is a great way for home owners to be eco-friendly when remodeling their homes. My parents used FSC certified wood for their cabinets and hired a local cabinet maker when they remodeled their kitchen, and it came out looking awesome!