Which tea companies produce their tea using solar power?



  1. 0 Votes

    Traditional Medicinals tea has built the largest solar powered tea factory on the planet.  It is located in Sebastapol, California and spans over 70,000 square feet.  It utilizes 1450 solar panel that generate 75% of the company’s total energy need.  The other 25% of energy will be offset by the wind energy credits it will generate!

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!