1) The spruce-fir spider (microhexura montivaga, latin for small-six mountain-goer)
2) The Dolloff cave spider (meta dolloff)
3) The fen raft spider (Dolomedes plantarius–Latin for robed eclipse, I think)
4) Kanui cave wolf spider (adelocosa anops–for cave-house something)
5) Kapito spider (latrodectus kapito for murderous robber and night-stinger)
6) Mexican redknee tarantula (Brachypelma smithi–for Smith’s small-pelvised spider)
In addition to these, there are a number of spiders believed to be endangered which are classified as “undetermined” because of the lack of significant information.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC