Which public figure would you say is most hostile to the environment?

I’ve attached a list of influential people who openly deny global warming.  Such views, while relatively harmless if kept to oneself, become impossibly lethal to the environment when wielded by people with such access and power.

I believe that former President George W. Bush was the worst public figure for the environment.

I’d answer this question but I don’t want to sound slanderous. I’d say this is a matter of opinion rather than listing figures.

Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly, and Sean Hannity are very anti-global warming.  I don’t mean to be anti-FOX News, but they really think it’s a complete hoax. Here is a great clip that is a montage of anti-environment messages from many anchors on FOX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt3FWToSWs