Which is more toxic – lead or mercury?



  1. 0 Votes

    Based on pure dosage, mercury is more poisonous than lead. Where as the symptoms of lead poisoning often include tremors, nausea, sluggishness, vomiting, painful gastrointestinal irritation, diarrhea, etc. it tends to be less severe. Mercury poisoning, even in small doses can lead to more severe complications of these symptoms along with damage to the central nervous system effects, kidney damage and birth defects. Paralysis and death are also a risk when mercury rates rach dangerously high levels in the human body.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!