Which country has the most earthquakes daily?

I don’t think there is any country that deals with earthquakes on a daily basis.  Also, there are so many small scale quakes around the world that it was near impossible for me to track down any conrete stats for you about what country gets hit the hardest.  I did however find this map that shows earthquakes by location over the last 30 days, and this may give you a good idea of where earthquakes occur at the greatest consistency (typically where techtonic plates meet).

[img_assist|nid=196784|title=Quakes, last 30 days|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=385]

Indonesia has the most earthquakes of any country in the world. These quakes take place in and directly around Indonesia. Scientists also know 80% of earthquakes occur along a “belt” called The Ring of Fire for the variety and number of natural disasters it causes. The Ring of Fire encompasses the Pacific Ocean. Japan also has many earthquakes. Here is a link to a seismic monitor which records oscillations around the world and shows when they took place: