Which company destroys the most rainforest land?

From my research, it would seem that Chevron is the worst offender in rainforest habitats. For years, they have slowly created the largest oil-based pollution site in the world–30 times worse than the Exxon-Valdez spill! Over 1,000 pits the size of football fields filled with toxic oil sludge, not including all of the swamps and streams that are also polluted, have been created by Chevron’s dangerous and illegal dumping in Ecuador. Literally billions of gallons of wastewater have been dumped in the Amazon rainforest under their watch between 1992 and 1994. And because the people who live there have little access to the media, it’s gone unnoticed for years.

I would say that this is definitely the biggest case of a company destroying acres and acres of rainforest habitat.