Which backpacks are sturdiest/best for hiking?

Marmot, North face, Columbia, or maybe Swiss Army?

2

Answers

The Gregory Baltoro 70 is the backpack I use, and I love it for both short hikes and for longer backpacking trips.  It is a bit pricey though; Teton Sports Wilderness 55 is a great backpack, especially at its sub-$100 price.  The best way to find a good hiking backpack is to do some research and to go to outdoor gear shops to try on a few packs.

All of the above have great collection of backpack since they are well known brands in the luggage market. But if you want to try some different brands for great hiking backpack with reasonable price then I would suggest you to try Briggs & Riley luggage backpacks. They also have great collection of hiking backpacks which has great looks as well as good functions.