Which affects the other more, humans affecting the environment, or the environment affecting humans?

Although this is a difficult question to answer, and is ultimately a matter of opinion, I feel that there is no one way or the other.  I think that we affect each other in the same ways.  The environment has the capability of either nurturing or destroying us, and does both all over the world.  In the same way, we have the capability of either nurturing or destroying the environment, and again, we do both all over the world. If I had to say which affects the other more, though, I would say that we affect the environment more because we are just one species affecting everything that surrounds us, which takes much more doing than everything affecting one thing.

It’s hard to say one more than another.  I think in this case we could actually apply the theory of equal and opposite reaction…. like forces of energy.