Where should I go to get help with my green invention?



  1. 0 Votes

    It would help a great deal to speak first with a Patent Attorney, who has the specialized qualifications necessary for representing clients in obtaining patents and acting in all matters and procedures relating to patent law and practice. It’s important to keep this idea YOUR OWN and protecting it.

    The United Inventor’s Association can also be of great assistance. http://www.uiausa.org/

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!