where do the elements in sea salt come from?

I already answered this question, could you be more specific? All of the elements of the periodic table, including sodium and chlorine, came from exploding stars or the elements that the sun emits. Sea salt is made through a process that involves collecting water from the sea, which I’ve explained previously.

Sea salt is made from sodium and chlorine. Sea salt is made by collecting sea water in a pond and evaporating some of the water using the sun. When the concentration of salt is 5%, the sea water is drained through some basins to rid the water of its calcium sulphate. The water mixture is pumped into another basin where it is left to settle, and sodium chloride forms on the bottom. Once it has settled, the rest of the liquid must be pumped out.