Where can you make a donation to support animal abuse prevention?

Th ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, is a good place to donate money to support animal welfare.

Oh boy! In big letters on the front of this page it says “Donate Today!”

The ASPCA stands for “American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty toward Animals.” That seems like it suits you needs to a T.

There’s also all kinds of organizations that are more aimed at raising awareness about factory farming. PETA, for instance (I can’t look at the website it makes me sick.) Choose your poison! (You poison here being directed at people who enable animal cruelty…)

I would suggest supporting PETA or the Human Society. Both of these organizations are fighting to stop animal abuse.

One organization that fights to stop and prevent animal abuse is http://www.pet-abuse.com/. All the people involved in the organization are volunteers dedicated to ending pet abuse. The money you donate to them goes towards investigation of suspected animal abusers, research and court fees, helping the victims of animal abuse, advocacy, providing food and supplies, outreach, and operation costs.