where can i recycled old picture tubes from tv’s and computer montiors’s? i live in dayton ohio



  1. 0 Votes

    You can try the Montgomery County Solid Waste North Drop Site.

    (937) 225-4999

    6589 North Webster Street

    Vandalia, OH 45377

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!