Where can I recycle sneakers?

I like to donate to Goodwill, my local shelter, and other charity groups who are always willing to take in shoes. Freecycle and Craigslist are also good sites to post free stuff.

The Freecycle Network is an national online community through which people offer free items of which they need to dispose. Craigslist offers a section to post and browse through free items as well.

You’ll be surprised how much “junk” people will pick up from you! These networks are great ways to reuse and recycle.

Donating old sneakers and clothes is the best way to go. That way the recycling process is direct and not only beneficial to the environment, but to humanity as well. Shoes and clothes can be donated locally or globally.