Where can I recycle my salt water chlorinator?

Tucson, Arizona

I am unsure if you mean that it is no longer functional and would like to dispose of it in a manner helpful to the environment or if you would like to donate it to an organization that can get it to a new person. Assuming you mean the former, your best bet would be to likely figure out what the components are made of and recycle it based on that. If you have already attempted that method, it may be in your best interest to take the chlorinator to your local recycling center and inquire there. The worst they can do is tell you that you are unable to recycle it!

A google search on the product does seem to indicate the salt water chlorinators are comprised of mostly plastic parts – so it is quite likely you can recycle the product as you would anything else plastic.