Where can I go to see a vertical farm?

I don’t think a vertical farm has been built yet, but there are plans and proposals to build them in various cities like New York City, Las Vegas, Dubai, etc.

There are no extant vertical farms yet, but you can take a look at several (breathtaking) designs at the link below.

Wherever they’re built, we’re going to need them in future years. Our supply of arable land is decreasing, and population size is increasing at an alarming rate. 60% of people now live in cities, and we need some way of easily supplying those people food. Vertical farms may be the solution

Inka, a Bay Area based company, builds vertical aquaponic gardens.  These are awesome, I had the SunCurve at my previous job.  They also built a system for growing food on the Plastiki, a boat made entirely of plastic garbage that recently completed a voyage from San Francisco to Australia.